Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ring a Ding Ding (Pt. 2)

OK, so AO Designs isn't carrying Rings per se, but she does have some amazing jewelry that are perfect not only for the woman building her family by addition, but by building her family through combination! I just picked up this beautiful garnet necklace (I'm in love with my birthstone, what of it?) and some earrings as well.


I'm having the hearts stamped with my initial and my husband's, and husbands to be take note-- this would be a terribly sweet present for your wife to be!


There are a few beautiful necklaces that would be perfect bridesmaids gifts for a spring wedding; a friend of mine picked the eggs in a nest necklace in pistachio-- one for each child she has running around the house! The stylish bridesmaid would no doubt be pleased as punch to have one of these delicate little items hanging around her neck. 

There are beautiful necklaces, bracelets, and initial pieces that would be perfect for the bridesmaid, flower girl, cat of honor, and mothers of brides/grooms alike! I know my mother in law loves family pieces, and if you picked one up of these Small Circles necklaces, you can contact Angela for more discs as your family grows.


Head on over to see the other beautiful pieces she has for sale-- you won't be sorry, and you may just end up as addicted as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment