Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration Graduation!

I have sooooo many friends graduating this month that I'm overwhelmed! Several of my staff members and their significant others, girls I welcomed in to the AOII house my senior year of college, and just plain friends are all taking that big sigh of relief and holding on tight to that snazzy piece of paper! Graduation parties were all the rage in high school, so why not college? Probably, it's a little harder to coordinate, but if you have the time and a little spare change... why not celebrate a HUGE achievement?! So, here you have it, my inspiration board for the graduation party of the decade!



What's better for graduation than a great outdoor area (like Oak Alley at my Alma Mater), some festive paper lanterns, Sangria (you should really check out the recipe on that link!), BBQ and cupcakes, and unique invitations?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment