Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Nuptials!

When I found out we were having a winter wedding, I was DYING to have a New Years Eve Celebration! Can you imagine how fantastic it would be to say "I Do" as the ball drops?! Of course, this can be a pricey endeavor as far as renting a place, and to stay that late would be a pretty penny, but if you've got the hook up check out my ideas for New Years Nuptials!

NYE is all about bling and sparkle, and with vintage brooch bouquets so popular you're sure to stand out with one that's all about silver and gold! With libations flowing (as I assume they will be), you won't need a way to break the tension-- or the ice! I adore the arctic ice cubes, they're a great way to add a little bit of humor to a fun but classy event! What I adore even more is the idea of a mini champagne bar... pick up the champagne or prosecco "splits" (the mini bottles) and stick them in plastic cups filled with ice and a bendy straw. Perfect for that midnight toast to the happy couple!

(via)

(via)

(via)

I could go on and ON about a NYE wedding, so check out the rest of it on my Winter Weddings Pinboard at Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment