Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pretty in Pink

My dear sister Lauren is getting married on St. Patrick's day, but isn't going with that luck o' the Irish feel-- instead, their colors are pink and navy blue! It's a trendy combination these days, and why not? They go so well together and there's a little bit of masculine and feminine; something for everyone!

I started thinking about centerpieces for her this weekend and since they're having an outdoor wedding on a farm, I love the idea of upscale rustic (there are a LOT of oxymorons in event planning!) for them. I stumbled across some white and pink flowers on sale at the grocery store and put together the following:











I think these would also be perfect for a Valentine's Wedding with the soft pink colors and generous helping of white!

No comments:

Post a Comment