Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Exciting News!!

Those of you who have been long time readers know how much I adore Amy Atlas and her designs-- she's so phenomenal and such an inspiration! Plus, her work is just flat out CUTE.

Tuesday afternoon, she announced on her blog that she has a BOOK coming out! How amazing is that?!

Available for Pre-Order on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, Book comes out April 24

I have already pre-ordered my copy, so if Amy herself is a little out of your price range, I'm hoping to study this book like (well) it's my job and be the best Amy Atlas impersonator in the Southeast! But with darker hair... and probably a bit shorter... maybe a mask? 

Congrats to Amy and her team on such a great accomplishment-- I can't wait to get my hands on the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment