Monday, January 9, 2012

Dresses to the Rescue!

I feel like any time I want to do a Markdown Monday post and can't think of anything off the top of my head, David's Bridal has a sale JUST for me!

Their annual blowout sale is going on, and this is where I landed my wedding gown, so I encourage you to take a look even if you don't "want" to start shopping until later-- better to spend $100 now on a dress you like than not be able to find it in a few months later, or (worse!) find it for several hundred more.

When I went to look around for Joanna, she mentioned that she doesn't want a strapless gown, and David's has some really great options on sale, so this week's MM is dedicated to all y'all who want a little something extra from your gown!

Fancy for $400

Casual and beachy for $150 (personally, I adore this one!)

Knockoff Pippa Middleton for $200

Romantic for $215

All these dresses and more can be found at the David's Bridal Sale Page-- knock yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment