Monday, June 13, 2011

This one's for the girls!

After all my crazy wedding shennanigans were over, I neglected to unenroll myself from all the e-mail lists. Sometimes, it's annoying, but sometimes I find a little gem like this one from Dessy-- they've decided to go whole hog in to the "nobody ever wears that dress again" sentiment and have started a program called "Newly Maid" for the bridesmaid in need of a LBD.


Now, you're probably thinking to yourself that it sounds too good to be true, and it sort of is-- when you start looking in to the details, you realize that you don't actually get to swap out dresses, but that Dessy has six styles of dresses that range in price from $165-200 before your Newly Maid discount and are dropped in price from $90-115.

Now, I'm not the kind of gal that's going to spend $90 on a dress, especially if I've already spent the money in the first place, but if you have a particularly hideous dress that you couldn't think about wearing again to save your life then maybe this is the deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment