Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anniversary Party!

Y'all, not only is this my 100th post, but it's also the first anniversary of Agape Events!! In honor of that, I'll be laying out an anniversary party for a young couple AND pulling a winner from our Facebook fans to receive a piece of custom jewelry from my Lemongrass Boutique shop, so be sure to "like" us on Facebook before Sunday!

Without further ado, a young and fresh winter anniversary party...


Favors for your guests-- home made infused vodka!

Put a few flowers around in some simple mason jars

Set up a DIY Photo Booth (WAY easier than you would think!) 

Whip up some pretty punch

And set out a simple delicious dip!

That last picture is a 7 Layer Greek Dip that I made for my own anniversary party in December-- it was a big hit and SUPER easy to make! We put it flat out on a platter and surrounded it with pita chips and it disappeared pretty quickly. To see more recipes, and get tips for a DIY Photo Booth check out my Anniversary Party Pinboard on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment