Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So Target...

It's a well known fact that I'm a Target fanatic-- the clearance aisle, the maxi dresses, the adorable sandals? I just can't get enough!

I went to the website the other day to look for a dress I had seen in store but couldn't find in my size. Imagine my surprise when, upon being asked "Finding the right dress?" one of my "done" options was bridesmaid!

To see all their bridesmaid dresses, see the website here, but these are pretty darn cute! After helping my little sis and former maid of honor weed through bridesmaids dresses, it's refreshing to see a similar gown for $70 at Target.

If you're going low budget, and more importantly if you have bridesmaids on a limited income, you should consider some of these options since they range from casual to formal in several color and fabric options.

Chiffon Maxi Dress, $70

One Shoulder Shantung Dress, $35

Now, the downside is that they are not available in stores so you will have to take a swing at the fit. However, Target has very flexible returns and will let you return online items in store while you wait for the next test size to come in. 

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go put up the mirrors I just bought at Target... and hope they want to add me to payroll for the advertising! 

No comments:

Post a Comment