Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun With Fruit

Tooling around the Epicurious website last week, I ran in to bouquets for foodies and had to take a peek! Though I'm not entirely sold on asparagus in my nosegay or blackberries near a pristine white gown, I have to admit that kumquats look adorable next to roses, and I'm a sucker for a sheaf of wheat. Here are some of my favorites:

Beautiful pinks and purples with a Pomegranate
(via)

A lovely sheaf of wheat-- I know my AOII sisters will love this!
(via)

Kumquats-- my favorite!
(via)


Sage, basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley, pineapple mint, and lavender-- the ultimate nosegay!
(via)

I absolutely love this idea and can't wait to try it out! For more bouquets, head on over to "Bridal Bouquets for Food Lovers" and see some other amazing creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment