Sunday, August 7, 2011

I suck at the internet sometimes...

OK, I'm about to rapid-fire post these things because CLEARLY I've lost my mind. I scheduled them to post at the end of AUGUST not the end of JULY. Seriously, folks, don't let yourself think you shouldn't hire me because of that... OK, maybe you just shouldn't hire me during the summer months.

I'm going to give you a brief "me" intro so you understand that because you know what? I don't think I've ever introduced myself!

Hi, I'm Meg! I'm an Atlanta native (I know, you didn't think there were any of us left-- we hide in the bushes until you least suspect it) and grew up specifically in Decatur. I left town for a while to get my BA in English Literature (minor in theatre) at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. I'm a proud and involved member of Alpha Omicron Pi where I learned all of my event coordinating skillz (with a Z) and continue to love and cherish my sisterhood. I've worked at restaurants, for an airline, and currently run an after school and summer camp program which is why I sort of lose my brain during the summer time. As you may have been able to tell, I planned my own wedding which was December 19, 2009. My husband Jeremy and I live in town and he's a fantastic support system for me-- I don't know if anyone else would put up with this much tippy tapping on the keys of my netbook!

I decided to start this business because after planning MY wedding I thought I could be of assistance to others in my situation. I charge competitive prices that make my services available to folks who may not have a large income (I sure didn't when we got married; heck, I still don't!) and offer creative solutions for low cost events that match up to the fanciest parties you can think of!

Anyway, that after school/summer camp switchover is done now so I should be a little less scattered and you will have more amazing blog posts to adore and enjoy!

Hope you're all staying cool and you enjoy the (much belated) ode to classic wedding spots this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment