Sunday, July 24, 2011

LOVE!

Internet drama aside, I'm baaaaack! And I'm so happy to come back to the blog on this note-- the first same sex couples were married in New York this week!!

All politics aside, I'm in this business because I love love and the sight of so many happy faces and so many wonderful people finally getting to celebrate their love just brings tears of joy to my eyes.

(via)


I'm not going to lie, I also am a huge fan of The Office and love the cheesy Niagra Falls wedding, so these lovely ladies definitely caught my eye and have inspired me to look at some classic wedding spots that we don't think about because we want something new and inventive, and this week will be dedicated to all the  newlyweds in NY-- best wishes and many happy years to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment